Friday, April 24, 2009

Girlfriends: Gotta Have 'Em, Can't Live Without 'Em

For those of you who do not know, I became a SAHM two years ago after I had Kaybrie. Yes, I ended a 10 year banking career to enjoy a lifetime career of mothering! With my new career, I found I was missing something. FRIENDS. Yep, gotta have 'em, and I can't live without 'em! My new found BFF's are the result of a Stroller Workout Class that has come and gone, but we have all continued to workout, talk & eat together! Good times!

My MIL has such a generous heart. She invited "the girls" over to her home this past Monday for lunch. She made the Ham & Cheese Quiche, Chocolate Cake and Hot Rolls and I made the Strawberry & Spinach Salad. We also decided to incorporate a Surprise Baby Shower for Carrie O. We had so much fun. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful group of Girlfriends!

My BFF's and Kiddos!

The Ham & Cheese Quiche, Yummy!

The Strawberry Spinach Salad, Very Pretty!

The very lovely Mommy to be! (and J-Man)

We even had a craft, we all made SuperMom Shirts- This is Carrie's

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like fun! I wish I had more friends around here...

Jennifer said...

Awesome! That looks like you had a great time and suited my new nephew quite well.