Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Art of Marriage Ops- a Marriage Conference for the Military

I have never been to a marriage conference as a married person. Have you? I attended Solomon's Song with my cousins during a weekend retreat. That was something else! Today at church they announced that "The Church" at BattleCreek- we have kind of a new name will soon be doing one. 
We will be hosting the Passionate Love Marriage Conference May 6.
I am thinking God is telling me something, especially since when I checked my email one of the companies I blog for sent me the widget below to post from FamilyLife.
This particular widget focuses on Military families. I have said before in my writings that although we are not a military family we have many members of our family and friends who have served and will be serving. We also just found out that in just a few short weeks we will be adding a new family member in marriage who will leave for Afghanistan shortly after nuptials are said. Please keep this young couple in your prayers.
This makes this subject even more and dear to my heart than ever. Military families need our prayers and God's constant guidance. 



Would you help get the word out about this program?
  • Spread The Word! Did you or someone you love serve in the military? Help us spread to word and share the app on your Facebook or Twitter! Use hashtag #marriageops ! The more people who realize this is an issue, brings us one step closer to helping more families! 
  • Donate! Text OPS to 80888 and donate $10.00 to help our men and women in the military strengthen their marriage by attending an event showcasing The Art of Marriage! Less than the price of two cups of coffee!





Pin It

No comments: