Saturday, May 17, 2014

I'm Having a Party...A Very Younique Party. #3DFiberlashMascara

I like makeup. I wear makeup. Okay, not as much as I did pre-WAHM. Maybe, only 5 out of 7 days. I also used to spend a little more money on my cosmetics than I do now. Motherhood kind of does that to a girl, or at least that is my case. The five basic needs of life have kicked in: FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHES, SCHOOL and SPORTS.

My friends have been showing off their new eyelashes on Facebook. Some are actually salon paid eyelash extensions, and others are from Younique. Younique's 3D Fiberlash Mascara is simply put- AMAZEBALLS.

Check it out.



Now I am going to admit. When I first heard about this stuff a few months back, $29 for mascara was a big FORGET IT!!! But after using all week, I am in love. The tubes last a couple of months with regular use.

Take a look at this video I put together.



Younique has a full line of cosmetics including their #1 best seller, the 3D mascara. I just opened up a Virtual Party and would love for you to join me to get your hands on this product. It is going on now through May 24, 2014. Be sure to like my friend Mary Kay's Facebook page!

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

Disclosure: Younique by Mary Kay provided me with the product to review and write an honest post. No other compensation was received.

No comments: