Friday, December 18, 2015

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's Blog 2015- Week 3


 Third week. Over. Already?!?! How does this happen. I wish the Christmas joy, celebration, lights, cheer, and giving would last 365 days a year! Maybe with a little less hustle and bustle, though. I still did not post on IG this week.
Our elves brought chocolate disguised as a soldier on Day 15. Yummy!
Day 16 brought birthday wishes to a certain 15 year old!
Day 17 brought a note. Christmas is coing are you ready my dear? It wont' be long, until Santa is here. he has checked his list, he has checked it twice. I'm happy to tell you that he thinks you are NICE!!
There's a little cuff craze going on across the nation that has been started right here in Tulsa, OK- have you heard of Rustic Cuff? Well...it seems that Malia has been admiring a few of our stacks and decided to play on day 18!
Awwww....elves after my own ♥! Day 19 they eluded Miss K and were found holding my morning can of Diet Coke!
The elves are NOT liking this warm Oklahoma air. They took matters into their own hand on day 20 and made a snow fort. 
Day 21, our elves are feeling pretty sorry for B. Not only does he have FINALS the last two days of school for the first time ever- his school decided that the students needed to learn to take exams and not be exempt- but he also has a very bad owie on the bottom of his foot from basketball. These bandages are so much fun!

Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? What fun did your elves get into this week?

Won't you please grab the button below, link up, and play along once a week until December 26th? You can share seven pictures, a few, or just one of your favorite Elf moments/memories of the week. All you have to do is grab the button and put your blog link in the linkup form that I will provide each week. I look forward to seeing all of the Elf games and fun you are having!

Warning: I do post daily on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. My follow buttons are over on the right side of my blog. If you do want to follow and post, I will use the following hashtags #CrowElf15 #The4CrowsElfLinkup.
The 4-Crow's Blog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: