Friday, January 8, 2016

2016 Word of the Year- BE

This year's word is broad. It almost has to be. Just because. That is how I roll with these word of the year things.

This past year, I found on a quote cuff at Rustic Cuff which really spoke to me as a mother, wife and just  for my family in general. It is by the former missionary Jim Elliot who was one of five missionaries killed while participating in Operation Auca, an attempt to evangelize the Huaorani people of Ecuador. He was a missionary before my time. He died in 1956. Look him up.

"Wherever you are, be all there."

Our 2016 word of the year is BE.

BE real.
BE happy.
BE present.
BE strong.
BE courageous.
BE kind or BE quiet.
BE fierce.
BE brave.
BE still.
BE fun.
BE you.

Wherever and whatever we are doing, we will just BE all there and do life to its fullest.


What is the one word you will stick to in 2016? What is your Word of the Year? 

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: