Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Day to Remember-9/11/2001

September 11, 2001. I can't believe it has been 7 years. Our nation came under attack that day. I personally knew no one in the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, or the flight that was crashed into a field. Braden was 1 day away from being 9 months old. I was living w/ Moma & Daddy. My Moma called me that morning and said turn on the TV. I just sat there holding Braden tight, tears streaming, asking God "who, what, why" is this being done. What kind of world is Braden going to grow up in? How can terrorist hate us so much that they are willing to commit suicide in order to kill innocent people? That was the first time I saw gasoline prices soar, the pumps said $1.85-$2.00. It was considered price gouging. Of course today a gallon of gas costs $3.43. Crazy huh! Today, I am saying a prayer for those who have lost loved ones in these attacks, I am praying for our country to continue to rise up and prepare for the prevention of further attacks, I am praying for our nations leaders and future leaders that they place God into their lives and make wise decisons. God Bless America!

No comments: