Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter w/ The 4-Crow's

This year like most, we went to Wilson and spent Easter with my family. I am so thankful that I have a huge family and that because of our Easter traditions since I was a little girl, I learned the true meaning of Easter. Going to church and learning about the Resurrection of Christ, and knowing that Jesus died for me so that I might have eternal life, what an awesome story of truth and revelation! Family tradition means so much to me! This particular Easter Sunday, we had the privilege of a attending Marsden Baptist Church where my brother pastors, and then went back to my parents house to a wonderful prepared meal, by my Moma.  I got to visit with three aunts, two uncles, two cousins, a cousin in law, three second cousins, a close friend, seven nieces and nephews, my brother, sister, future BIL and SIL, and of course my parents. That makes 29 total including my family, what a blessing!

After lunch, my Moma and Aunt Gracie hid the Easter Eggs for the kids, below is a picture how many can you find?


Believe me, you didn't have to look that hard, LOL!

My Sister's Family- Jeff, Stephanie, Jadyn, Grady & Rowdy
 (Cody was at his Mom's)
Rowdy Zane proud of his find!

                                
 Grady Allen's First Easter!
Braden in Nana's flower bed searching for eggs!

 Kaybrie giving some attitude while filling her Easter basket!
The 4-Crow's annual Easter portrait!

Isn't my Moma's yard just beautiful?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful family Easter!

And, I love your Easter portrait!

It was great seeing you again today. =)

Delana said...

The Easter portrait is spectacular! It looks as if you had a very blessed day.