Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

Finally we got SNOW!! Yeah I sound a little bit excited, right? Well, the only good any snow does for me is the following:

1. Maybe a Snow Day out of school...or two!
2. An opportunity to eat a 8x8 pan of brownies practically by myself (How can that possibly be good?)
3. Finally an opportunity for my kids to get out and play so I can get some Snow Memories!

Miss Kaybrie will probably grow up and move somewhere where it is really cold and snowy all the time! She loves the white stuff and would play for hours.
They tried to build a snowman, but Frosty wasn't to be found in this round...too dry!
Oh, Braden...can't you just tell by the grin that something he thinks is fun is getting ready to happen. My only saving grace is that I always have the camera in my hands!

My saving grace becomes his sister's biggest nightmare. Can you just hear the scream that is getting ready to happen? Brother and Sister love. I wouldn't trade it for anything. But, I will always have my camera ready!

4 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

I know finally some snow days! We couldn't get a snowman made either. Really cute pics!

Ashley said...

I love snow days!!! Your blog showed up in my reader again!! yay!!! i like snow today here tomorrow and gone the next day... thats my favorite kind!!!Looks like yall got quite a bit, we didnt get any this time!!

jennykate77 said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Snow pics are some of my absolute fav! I get all giddy and happy when they forcast snow.

I know what you mean about the 8x8 pan of brownies...happens to me too!

Leanna said...

Great pics! Looks like they had fun!