Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In My Neck of The Woods

Hello blogosphere...guess you are wondering what has been going on in our neck of the woods aka our nest, since I haven't been keeping you informed. I really do have a several good excuses. 

#1 I was sicker than I have ever been sick in my life. Bronchitis, Sinusitis, and earaches like you wouldn't believe. I missed TWO days of work, and am still on meds.  Miserable!!

#2 Last week was Braden's last week of school. We were a little busy.

#3 We were a little storm aware here in Oklahoma. BTW if you haven't signed up for the Recovery/MILK software at The RHOK yet you need to.We have only 100 copies to give away!

Now, I will show you how we officially kicked off our SUMMER...
and no you will not see my sunburn!
We did it Lake Texoma style at Little Glasses Resort!
 (very windy, very gross and stirred up if I might add- I'm a spoiled pool dweller-LOL)



Now its your turn. Nosy RHOK'in Housewives want to know all over the nation what has been going on in your neck of the woods. Link up! And while linking up don't forget to buy your ticket to our next RHOK Out on June 25th! It's guaranteed to be FUN!!

4 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick -Hope you feel better soon! We've been pretty busy too!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

That is not my favorite lake. Looks like you had fun anyway!
Hope you are feeling better.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Hope you're feeling better now. Hate to hear that you've been so sick!

Dawn said...

The pictures of the kids are super cute.

I hate lake water as well. Nasty!

Sorry you were so sick. :(