Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Neck of The Woods: A-Z Mother's Day Card from Braden

Hallmark had absolutely nothing on my Son this year. Braden outdid them 110%!! At school this year, one of his assignments was to identify his mom A-Z in the form of a Mother's Day Card. I have to tell you, I didn't know how well, he really knew me- funny what they do learn in 10 years or dream up! Each page was illustrated and handwritten. It will be a prized possession forever! (some of them really crack me up)

A- Awesome Mom ever
B- She likes to Blog
C-  Your last name is Crow
D-  Loves Her Down to Earth
E-  Everlasting Mom
F- Takes me to Football practice
G- God made you special
H- She made me Healthy
I- I love you
J- Jesus loves you
K- Kaybrie loves you
L- You are Loving
M- Most favorite Mom
N- You are Nice
O- On fun mode
P- Likes to take Pictures
Q-You are Quick with Cooking
R- You like Red for the Hogs
S- Your name starts with an S
T- You like Twilight
U- You watch UnderCover Boss
V-Very Best Mom
W-Watch American Idol
X- You like Xing Out stuff that is wrong
Y- She likes Yellow for the Broken Arrow Tigers
Z-You like Zebra Cakes

2 comments:

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Sorry I missed this last night! SO cute. You like Xing out things that are wrong...hehehe. That was funny.
Homemade cards are the best!

xoxo
Mrs. S

Alyssa said...

He's a smart little guy! So cute and think of all the time he sat there thinking of you! Love that!!