Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

It's Wednesday again and guess what Michelle over at The Vintage Apple is now officially a Real Housewife of Texas- Yep, I told her I would give her the RHOT title when she did the deed! 
Congrats Michelle and Mr. Anonymous!!
Now here are some of my pins for the week from Pinterest- and if you are not addicted yet, let me know and I'll get you an invite!

How cute will this be for my little dancer? Too bad I didn't hang on to her first, or second pair of ballet shoes. At least I have #3!

This is for Braden- love this from Notre Dame.


Want to clean your muffin pans before you start your holiday baking? 
Use a dryer sheet. Click on the picture to get the full scoop!


Ha Ha- I know you've done this also, don't deny it!


Yummo! Grasshopper Brownies.
Probably another decadent dessert I have pinned that I will never buy the ingredients to make.


This is my verse for the week.
 My bestie found it first on Pinterest, and we both have been carrying it as our shield this week.



And everyone has officially 9 shopping days until my birthday! My bestie has plans for me tonight.
Something to do with Mexican food followed with a little modern version of 'Cuttin Loose.
I am so excited!!!




Happy Pinning everyone and don't forget to link up with The Vintage Apple this week for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

5 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Oh my word...I always do that with the shower curtain! And the ballet shoes idea is so adorable!

jessica said...

i love that verse. i definitely need to keep that in mind.

i also pinned those grasshopper brownies..and since i never cook i'll probably never try em but they sure look good.

MrsAmberApple said...

mmm those grasshopper brownie bars look delicious!

Chell said...

those brownies look YUMMO!

ThatsBaloney said...

I have a grasshopper bar recipe that looks like that. They are SO good.
I check behind shower curtains too. Glad I'm not alone!