Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays



It's only 2 more days until Michelle's wedding at The Vintage Apple- go link up with her today for her meme and tell her congrats!!!






Only 22 more shopping days blog friends...



And so I'm feeling crafty...don't be surprised to see a few Crafty Crow Projects popping up....






I think I found "THE" gift for the women in the family this year!
Do you like?



Really? Why didn't anyone tell me this before? Baking Soda and Peroxide.



Will be making. Soon.  Pepperoni Pizza Puffs.





Amen. 
Enough said.
 I sure hope I am not guilty of this, and if I am, SORRY!




Have a great week everyone! 
Happy Pinning and if you aren't on Pinterest yet- Holla & be sure to Follow!

2 comments:

Carol E Wyer said...

Pepperoni puff pastries! I think I may have to clean my keyboard due to drool stains - when oh when can I find out about those?
Super post and I am lurking about catching up so if you see me here don't worry I am not stalking you today ;)
XOXO
Guess who from
www.facing50withhumor.blogspot.com

Impulsive Addict said...

I try to get into pinning but I haven't got it all figured out just yet. But I love the bday picture and the puff pastry looks amazing!!! How do you link up stuff?