Thursday, May 17, 2012

Do You Know Your Bible Trivia? Casting Calls in Dallas Coming Soon for New GSN Show!






I received an email today from one of the companies that I blog for telling me about some exciting information. I want to make sure that I share it with all of my readers as well! FINALLY God & Gaming come together for the good of charity!!!


And no I will not be trying out. Why? Because I can barely remember these days to put my eyeliner on both eyes, top and bottom lids! I would probably tell them that Moses built the ark!


"The Game Show Network has a new show called The American Bible Challenge. This show will be hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy and is from the creators of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.


Now for the exciting part... they are currently holding casting calls in Sacramento, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas and Atlanta! AND money won on the show goes to the charity organization of the winner's choice!!!"

Be sure to watch this video! I LOVE what Jeff has to say!!!


If you, your family or anyone you might know are interested and might like to try out for the show, you can register here: http://tv.gsn.com/shows/the-american-bible-challenge/casting/

Dallas June 1-3!!!

Disclosure: I am not being compensated by this post, just wanted to pass it on! But if you win, I can think of a few great charities to bless....
Pin It

No comments: