Monday, May 28, 2012

Gettin' my Grill On! #GrillAmabassdor #GrillMate



I am a McCormick Grill Mates® Grill Ambassador. A what? Bet you didn't know that I like to get my grill on? Oh yes I do, you see I learned ummm last year, that in order to keep the temperature in my house down in the summer that I better learn to grill- and its just not fair to my husband to ask him to do it at 5:30PM with the west sun beating down on our grill.
When Crowdtap introduced the opportunity to apply to be a Grill Ambassador and host a grill party I jumped at the opportunity to try out the new McCormick Grill Mates® seasonings! I couldn't believe I was picked!
We hosted our party today- Memorial Day! What a great day for it. Food, Family & Fun!


I was provided with these five seasonings from McCormick- Yum!

  • Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
  • Grill Mates® Slow and Low Memphis Pit BBQ Rub
  • Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ Sauce

We used the Molasses Bacon rub on the chicken breast.

I made a marinade of oil, vinegar & Montreal Steak seasoning for our ribeye & sirloin.


Steaks are sizzling!

See- I am a GrillMaster!

I love grilled chicken!

Some of the meat- everyone raided the plate before I could get a piled high picture! Isn't that the way it goes?

My plate- chicken, steak, corn on the cob, black eyed peas and potato salad!
Note: there is still some white of the plate left- LOL!

This table didn't even look up for a picture!

Corny Crow loves her food! Check out that plate!

Do you like to grill?
 Try out McCormick Grill Mates®. They are found in the seasoning aisle at your local grocery store!



Pin It

No comments: