Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just Color Us Crazy



During Spring Break my family and I participated in Ardmore’s first annual Color Me Crazy Run hosted by the H.F.V. Wilson Community Center. The run consisted of a 1 mile fun run and a 5K. My Moma had put together a team of 13 family members, leaving me the job of choosing a team name. I chose “Run or Dye Trying”. Some of us ran and we all definitely got dyed trying.

For the rest of this story you will have to go to Oklahoma Women Bloggers where the theme this month is Going Green/Great Outdoors. 



Run Kaybrie Run!

My cousin and BFF Tonya and I sneak in a colorful pic!


Our entire TEAM!! 

My babies and I. We were so bundled up. Under Armour, Sweatshirts and T-shirts!!

They were too happy to get messy!

My beautiful Moma who encouraged us to  participate in this event! So fun!

Be sure to go read me today at Oklahoma Women Bloggers, and leave a comment!!


Pin It
 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Cute team name - looks like it was a lot of fun!!