Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I Love About Blogging..

Want to know what I love about blogging? My blog loves me. It doesn't matter if I have a single follower, or person who cares what I have to say, my blog is always there for me to write when I am ready. I have been gone for a week. Usually when I am gone, it doesn't mean I am not wanting to share my activities, it just means I am too active to sit down and write. How can that be you ask?

SICK BABY GIRL

PARTY PREPARATION


Miss K ran fever ALL last week, from Sunday until Friday. The doctor said it was just a nasty virus. Really? Tell me something I didn't already know and give me a magic cure all. I hate when my kids are sick. She must get better I told them, she is turning 7 on the 31st and we have a FOUR hour birthday party with her friends.

FOUR HOURS? What can anyone do in four hours with 12 giggly girls. Oh I promise you, it will be busy. The picture above is just a hint of what is to come. Stay tuned.

On February 4, 2014, I will be chatting it up on Twitter at 1pm CST with Offers.com during their #STSMchat (save time save money). We will be discussing party planning on a budget . I cannot wait to hear more ideas to help me save time and money. Be sure to go read more about it on their blog!

Also in the birthday post, there will be a special giveaway from Punch Place Plus. Be sure to go like them now on Facebook!


No comments: