Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Chalkboard Loom Band Valentine's Day Printable

I cannot believe it is already January 15th. I am in full blown party planning mode. Really. Here is my list of upcoming events:

January 31- An American Girl Party for my little princess. This party is going to be soooo cool. The post will go up on February 1, then on February 4, be sure to join me at 1pm CST with Offers.com during their #STSM (save time save money) chat on Twitter.

February 14- Valentine's Day (which is what this post is about)

February 28- PTA Bingo Night, yours truly heads up the committee that is putting this event on and let me just say, I am so glad we rescheduled it to this date rather than January 24.

Anywho...my little princess jumped on the loom bracelet craze in late August when we attended a free clinic at Toys R Us. Let's just say, she loves making these bracelets. It is a great skill builder for children and keeps her busy for hours.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many bands we have bought, how many YouTube videos she has watched, and how many bracelets have been given away. And now, TWENTY more are on the list to make. Those 20 are for her classmates for Valentines Day. After seeing Pinterest, I am a little behind in getting my idea/card out there, but oh well. One of these days I will have my Christmas planned at Halloween, and my Valentine's Day planned by Christmas. 


If you have been reading my blog much this past year you know I love all things chalkboards. So I am incorporating my love and Miss K's into her cards this year. I made these in PicMonkey. So if you decide to add your child's name, just visit this link and save the image then open and add text to the image. So easy!!! Once she gets the bracelets done, I will just slip them around the card/photo. I am just going to have mine printed off at Walgreens in 4x6 prints. If you have questions, please email me or comment. 







 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I just love your printable! Can you tell me the font you used in the Friendship Looms part? Great job! Thank you, Kellie

ShaRhonda said...

Sketch Block in PicMonkey!