Friday, February 27, 2015

Versona: Grand Opening


I was invited to be a guest at the February 26, 2015 grand opening of the Versona located in the Tulsa Hills Shopping Center. After the week I have had, I was in the need of some therapy, and personal retail therapy was calling my name.

From the moment you walk into this store you are in awe. It is so big. Everything is SO organized. Organized by colors. If you want a Cool Mint clothing item, the table behind it has a variety of mint colored accessories from earrings to purses to match. If you are Santa Fe inspired, there is a turquoise or rustic accessory to go with it. There wasn't an inch of this store that Miss K and I didn't explore. I believe she touched every single accessory. (She even told me that the restroom was nice, yes that is important to kids and Moma's. I would sure hate to leave my much desired merchandise behind due to a potty break.)


Oh, Black & White. How I love thee. Obviously Miss K does also. 


I will be returning for this dress! Only $34.99.


Verona prides itself in being, "An exclusive women's boutique offering apparel and accessories at exceptional prices every day!" It's prices range from $7.99-$54.99. Sizes 2-14 and XS-XL. Here are a few things that we tried on/bought. 


Marsha, the store manager even took a grand opening selfie with me. The entire staff is so nice. Especially Gabriel, the gentleman who greeted us at the door. Be sure to follow Versona on all their social media sites. Facebook, TwitterInstagram, the Tulsa Hills store even has its very own Instagram


If you are out and about this weekend, be sure to stop by the newest store in Tulsa Hills- Versona! Near Michael's, 7522 South Olympia Avenue. Be sure to tell them I sent you!

And if you are looking for a Versona in a city located close to you, click here.

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

*I was sent a VIP gift card and an exclusive invitation to attend the grand opening. This post is 100% my own opinion. And of course I spent more than the gift card.

1 comment:

Kitchen Kelli said...

I wonder if we have one up here? I LOVE shopping by color! It's kinda strange but apparently not THAT strange if an entire store is set up that way! :)