Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Birthday Club

L to R: Katy, Amanda, Yvette, Me (ShaRhonda) & Sharon
It all began 4 years ago at the Bank of Oklahoma located at 21st & Lewis!
Yvette as Manager, me as Assistant Manager, Katy & Amanda as Bankers, and Sharon as Teller.
Although we have all moved up in our careers and on to other careers we have remained friends and we make it a point of getting together at least 3 times a year, for what else, but birthday's! Katy & Amanda's birthday is in July, Mine & Yvette's in October, and Sharon's in December.
Last night we got together at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, dessert, chit chat, and of course gifts! Yum! Yum! :)
It is so awesome to have such wonderful friends that I can stay in touch with and know what goes on in their lives and careers. Some of the chit chat last night helps remind me of my "old" career, it makes me thankful that I now have the best job ever........
Mommy and Wife and Friend!
I can't wait until the next time girls! I love ya'll!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good for you...girls nights are the best! It is the best thing for a mommy! Looks fun, and sounds like they are great friends.