Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving Prayer

Dear God, Oh the many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! I have to begin by being thankful for you, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Without You, Jesus, in my life, there would be nothing to be thankful for.

Thank you God for my beautiful, healthy family. For my wonderful and loving husband Jason, thank you for bringing him into my life and being a wonderful husband, father, son and provider, I pray Lord that your will, will be done in his life and that you lead us to make wise and Godly decisions regarding our life together. Thank you for Braden, my beautiful baby boy, God you have a plan for this child and I give him to you, please give me the instructions that you would have me to develop him. Thank you so much for blessing me with a sweet baby girl. You knew exactly what I needed when you gave me her. Guide and direct me into also paving a Godly future for this child, I also give her to you.

Lord, thank you for my parents, my brother & sister, and my 9 nieces and nephews. Lord, you know their hearts and their needs, I ask that you bless them and keep them well and safe.

God, I ask that you be with all my extended family, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, for those who do not know you, I ask that you use me as a tool to lead them to you and if not me personally, please place someone in their lives who can lead them to you. Be with those who are ill and hurting this holiday season. Please give them comfort.

I pray for our country, for our leaders and for our future leaders. I know that I am not in complete agreement with our president elect, but I do respect the office and I know Lord, that nothing will happen unless it is your will.

I also pray for those that I don't know. I pray that you will send someone into the lives of the ones who do not know you.

I love you Jesus, Thank You! Amen.

1 comment:

Megan said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Have a great day!