Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Add Nail Tech To Daddy Crow's Resume'!

Princess Kaybrie has a terrible habit. She is a nail biter. She loves having her fingernails and toenails painted. I only paint her toenails though, because if I paint her fingers, she chews it off! I have bought her the bitter no-bite polish and when she thinks about biting her nails (it really does not work)- guess who she gets to put the clear polish on for her? That's right her Daddy!

Daddy Painting
Daddy Blowing on Kaybrie's nails

What a Daddy/Daughter moment


Kaybrie always has to look at the camera!
So, what do my readers think, should nail tech be added to Jason's resume' or just #1 Daddy who is wrapped around a certain princess's finger!



3 comments:

Delana said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!! What a # 1 DAD!!

Megan said...

That is sooo cute! What a great daddy!

Amy said...

I was also a nail biter--I finally stopped when my mom told me (at age 7) that she would buy me a special doll I wanted. I still have that doll!

Now, I have to confess that sometime after the girls were born I became a nail biter AGAIN! I hate it because it's such a gross habit, but I can't seem to stop! I think I'm going to have to buy the bitter nail biter stuff--at 36! SAD!