Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Early Birthday Present: A Miley Mistake or Lesson?

Oh dear, what have I done? Braden heard that Miley was coming to town in early Summer and knowing how much he loves Hannah Montana I made the decision to purchase tickets for him as an "early" birthday present for him to go to his first concert. Here is my review of the concert. Rated PG13 for suggestiveness! Hannah has Grown Up! I am quite sure many parents of the young children there were very disappointed! I love her music, but can 16 please be 16? I had to have the talk with him on the way home about the way he saw her dance really wasn't appropriate. Just hoping and praying that those words of mine went into that beautiful head of his and erased some of those images in that growing mind of his! Over all though, like I said the songs were good and even on his favorite songs I could not get him to get up and dance with me, so looking back, I am praying that is a GREAT sign! ;) ;)

Jason and Braden after the concert in front of the beautiful BOK center!



My fave of the night, when she was lifted by cables across the crowd singing I love Rock N Roll!

Love this song-Girls Night Out!

Close up on the screen singing her hit from her upcoming movie The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, and below playing the piano of the same song.



2 comments:

Delana said...

Wow!! Looks like you had a nice time.. but, I would have to agree with you, I think she is a bit too grown for the age group that is following her.

Liz said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!! I'm disappointed in Miley, and I've noticed lately photos of her definitely reveal more of a risque side. :-( Thanks for the warning!