Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Break at the Pumpkin Patch

We finally got the opportunity to make our annual visit today, aka pumpkin picture taking at the pumpkin patch and it was soooo cold! And of course, I didn't realize just how cold it was and did not dress myself or the kids warm enough, it was hat and glove weather! 48 degrees, at least it wasn't raining! I didn't get as many shots as usual, and Kaybrie still is not as photogenic as Braden is on the pumpkins, maybe orange will be his color- but I'm pretty sure he is going to bleed Hog Red Forever, LOL!

Look, I even got into the pumpkin shot this year! Thanks, Stacye!

Here is Braden and his classic surrounded by pumpkin shot!
John Deere Green Tractors were an attraction this year, Braden was a little too big...oh well!
Kaybrie really tried to peddle, she prefers a diesel engine though!
Oh dear, her hair was blowing in the wind!
Isn't Braden just the cutest?
Moma's little Pumpkins!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

You're right, Braden is the cutest! I love him. I don't know what it was, but something about this post made me a little bit envious of you and your awesome family. I know my time will come, I just hope that when it does I can be 1/2 as blessed as you!

Megan said...

Looks fun! Cute pictures too!

Delana said...

They look so cute and adorable!! I love the pumpkin patch!! Just wondeful! You have such a lovely family...

Liz said...

Cute!

ThatsBaloney said...

Just checking in. They are adorable!