Monday, May 24, 2010

MckLinky Monday: Where the Crow's Go For the Summer

The RHOK

Today at The RHOK, the Housewives are asking about Summer plans.

What are YOU doing for summer vacation? Where are you going? What are your plans?
Are you loading up the car and heading somewhere or does this year bring a "stay-cation" for you and yours?

Well, where and what are The 4-Crow's doing for the Summer?

Lots of backyard playdates!


...and did I mention that my MIL has a swimming pool?

And of course Braden is leaving next week to go on his annual fishing trip with my Daddy at Lake Texoma to catch plenty of water moccasins and mosquito bites. I am going to leave him down there for a full two weeks. I must be insane, at least only a week of it will be at the lake, the other with my Moma. I will then travel back to Wilson on the 12th for my nephew Rowdy's b-day and to see my cousin Jill who is flying in from Iowa with her husband Matt. They married last 4th of July and are now expecting their first child in October. I will also get to see several of my other cousins that I haven't got to see in awhile. Kind of a mini Williams Family reunion.  There will also be the annual Tomlinson Family reunion sometimes this summer, just no date yet. Hopefully, I can help plan a big fish fry for the 4th of July- and of course if you are reading this you are invited!

So, no great big plans here! Just a great stay-cation, full of friends and family! I wouldn't have it any other way!

6 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Sounds like a lovely summer! :)

Kellyology said...

Sounds great to me.

Happy WW!

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Love the pictures! Always great to have a mini family reunion -Sounds fun!

Dawn said...

our vacations sound pretty similar!!

I do enjoy getting together with my family. I don't care what we are doing as long as it's together.

Maybe the housewives can work in a night away to OKC sometime over the summer?!? That would be fun.

ThatsBaloney said...

Sounds perfect!

Unknown said...

I am reading this and so i feel invited =) LOVE that pool photo!