Monday, May 10, 2010

MckLinky Monday-Getting to Know Me from A-Z

It's MckLinky Monday again and we Housewives are getting to know our readers from A-Z! Come on link up and play along!

The RHOK
So you want to know The Crow Moma aka ♥Mrs. Hart♥ better, huh? Am I not already an open book? Let's see if I can surprise anyone in this list of 26!!!

A - Age: 35
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Taking out the Trash/Unloading the Dishwasher
D - Donut- chocolate long john (I don't have a dog)
E - Essential start your day item: Prayer/Caffeine
F - Favorite color: Cranberry
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Any and all, thanks
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play(ed): NONE: I flunked flutofone, but I can sing!!
J - Job title: SAHM
K - Kid(s): 2-Braden 9, and Kaybrie 3
L - Living arrangements: House
M - Mom's name: Belinda
N - Nicknames: Moma, Mom, Mommy, Honey
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Kidney Stones
P - Pet Peeve: people standing over my left shoulder and me not being able to move/feeling confined
Q - Quote from a movie/show: Miss Congeniality- Gracie Hart: You think I'm gorgeous... You want to kiss me... You want to hug me... You wanna date me.....love me and marry me!!
R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: one brother and one sister, we are all born in the same month and my brother shares my birthday and my sister's is four days later
T - Time you wake up: 7:45am on weekdays, whenever I rise on weekends
U- Underwear: Victoria Secret's cotton high rise- I am not a Thong girl
V - Vegetable you dislike: Celery and Green Peas
W - Why you run late: ME!!!
X - X-rays you've had: kidneys, ankle, head
Y - Yummy food you make: Italian, Mexican
Z - Zoo favorite: Killer Whales/dolphins (don't see many around here though)

5 comments:

The Southern Family said...

Thanks for playing, of course ;-)

You should really invite the RHOK to read your blog. Ya, know. Just sayin' :-)

ThatsBaloney said...

You think you are so young...
Loved your list.
Good quote!!

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Love getting to know everyone better/reading the MckLinky Mondays. Kidney stones-Yiks! So,is it really as bad as childbirth? I also am NOT a thong gal ;)

Unknown said...

this was such a fun mclinky maybe next time I will do mine correct LOL my brain is fried i think!

Dawn said...

Great answers ShaRhonda!

This was a fun meme for The RHOK to do today. Everyone is enjoying it.