Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My MM Lie

If you guessed #1 in the Two Truths and A Lie about me yesterday, you are right. My brother is not a Professional Football Player,  however he does play for the Oklahoma Maddogs! The Maddogs are a Semi-Pro Oklahoma Metro Football League team out of Oklahoma City! He used to play for the Southern Oklahoma Roughnecks. He is #67. Jason Scott is 4yrs younger than me to the day, October 27, and is indeed a pastor in Southern OK! I am soooo proud of him! He and his wife are on a huge journey right now to lose weight through Medifast for health reasons. She has a blog as well and so does he. LizzyDear's Life and 100lbs in 2010 Challenge! She will be tracking their journey through her blog, so if you get a chance, follow along!

The guys from the Ardmore Area, Jason's best friend from H.S. Billy is on the bottom Left, #57

In prayer before a game!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Aw, thanks!! :-) Sorry I haven't been by your blog in so long, love the cute pics of the kiddos, can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Dawn said...

I'm wishing the best in their weight-loss journey. It's so darn hard to loss the flabby stuff.=)