Monday, October 4, 2010

MckLinky Monday: My Favorite YouTube Video

The RHOK

Today at The RHOK, Mrs. Priss is challenging us! Of all the million of YouTube video's out there, she wants to know, what is our favorite. I ran across this one on my friend Tanya's blog!

I think I will start using this affirmation daily, only change the words a bit!

I don't want to be a nag.
I love my husband.
I love my kids.
I love my face that is showing signs of age.
I love my hair, even the pieces that are turning gray.
I love my house, even though its a tad bit unorganized and the walls feel like they are closing in on me at times, I really love my house! Did I mention I love my family?


Now get back to your blog and post your fave. Tell me and don't forget to link up at The RHOK!

4 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Ahww-Cute! I feel like she should be in Annie or something :)

Megan said...

My fav too! I saw that recently...I'm going to start making Kiley do that! hahaha LOL

Kellyology said...

I'd not seen that one. It's pretty awesome. Wouldn't it be great if we started all of our mornings like that? LOL

ThatsBaloney said...

Hadn't seen it before.
Is she related to Stuart Smalley?