Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MckLinky Monday: Spring Fashion Wants

Mrs. Sinclair obviously likes to SHOP, or else she would not have picked this topic for today's MckLinky Monday at The RHOK! Spring Fashion Finds.  LOL- What Housewife doesn't?
 Now that I have been shopping online, mine have turned to WANTS!!!
Thank you Mrs. Sinclair. Besides, it really is time to reward myself- I'm not quite sure any of my clothes from last summer are going to fit. Yes, they will be a little to BIG!!!

Look at this cute shirt from Dress Barn for $19.99.
Trapunto Stitched Trapeze Top
I have to have new capri's- and I have a coupon for $20 off a $50 purchase starting March 31 at
Rue 21! Both pair are $26.99!
Curvy 23
22
How cute is this top from Cato for $17.99?

Oh an I am loving these flipflops from YellowBox, these are the Boston design! $48.00 at Zappos!
Product Image
....and I want this shirt from Katydid $32.95!
Black S/S FOOTBALL MOM T-Shirt #F10CSSR-099

 Now, who wants to go shopping with or for me? Mother's Day is coming up real soon and all major credit cards are accepted! We look forward to seeing your fashion finds, so make sure you link up!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I got a top similar to the first top you posted at TJ Maxx. It's so cute.

Love the yellow box shoes, but too pricey for me.

I'm going to check out the capris at Rue 21. I hope they aren't too junior-ish. I want longer ones and higher waisted. I can't stand those low waist thangs. Ha!

Great choices and I'm really proud of you for sticking with losing weight.

Stacie said...

Clothes that are too big? Music to a woman's ears! Congrats! And I love your choices.

ThatsBaloney said...

Those tops are adorable. And the price is right! You can be my personal shopper. k?