Saturday, April 2, 2011

In Loving Memory...


On Friday, I drove to Antlers, OK to say goodbye on Earth to a dear man. A rancher, dairyman, a hunter, a preacher, and an artillery soldier in WWII. Most of all a man who loved God, his family and his country. No, this man was not my grandfather, he belonged to my cousins- four beautiful girls.  Believe me though, they never minded sharing him! And he always had plenty of Mountain Dew and gingersnaps for all of us!



In  Loving Memory of  J.A. Fergueson
May 15, 1916-March 28, 2011
for Tonya

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I read this in the past, but at school I'm blocked from seeing the pictures, and I rarely check my email at home. Now that I'm on summer vacay, I'm getting caught up on your blog for the past... year? and just wanted to say that this is very special.