Monday, January 2, 2012

Today's Post...

...is at The RHOK

But, I think I'll go ahead and share most of  it here also, because it will not be the last time you hear of this list.

Starting the New Year off with a little lot of 20 in '12!
  1. Lose 20 lbs in '12! I have maintained a 20lb weight loss now for over a year and its time to kick it back into gear. I plan on using MyFitnessPal and C25K as a few apps to help me along. Won't you join me in this journey?
  2. Buy a new house.
  3. Stop drinking DIEt Coke- please pray for me, m'kay!
  4. RUN not walk a few 5K's and maybe even a 1/2 marathon.
  5. Coach my daughters t-ball team again, I loved volunteering at The Boy's and Girl's Club with those 4 & 5 year olds.
  6. Finish my CDA- Child Development Associate Certificate, and get a raise.
  7. Visit my parents more. 4X a year is not enough when we live in the same state.
  8. Read. 
  9. Attend church more regularly.
  10. Host 4 parties this year. Including one on 12/12/12 when my son turns 12!
  11. Make a new recipe at least 3x a month.
  12. Get my craft on a minimum of 2x a month. I love Pinterest. If you aren't using it yet you should tell us we will get you an invite.
  13. Take my kids on a REAL vacation.
  14. Go to my High School Reunion. It's #20 in 2012! Class of 1992 rules forever!
  15. Play more. It's really okay to let the dust settle and the let the dishes soak.
  16. Declutter Challenge. Have a garage sale or just haul it off.
  17. Take a photo a day. Use Instagram to document using #366Challenge.
  18. Listen more. Complain less.
  19. Remember that saying NO is okay. 
  20. This one is silly but on December 22, 2012 when the world HAS NOT ended and I am 20lbs lighter, I will run outside in my underwear/honeymoon bikini and laugh like I have never laughed before!
That's my 20 in '12 list, what is yours?

2 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

What a great list!!

Happy New Year!

Tonya said...

I'm not making a list of 20, but reading this inspired me to do my own list, so thanks! And good luck. =)