Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Widget

Okay, I admit it and the widget below proves it, I am a TIMID TREKKER. With my sense of adventure, you will definitely need to call in a rescue team!!! Yes, Yes, my definition of an outdoor adventure is a long day of tanning on the beach. I will need some serious training in smoke signals, and fire starting before starting my "journey" on The Mysterious Island. What Mysterious Island am I referring to?

Warner Bros. released Journey 2: The Mysterious Island on DVD and Blu-Ray yesterday, June 5th 2012.


"Sean Anderson (Josh Hutcherson, The Hunger Games) finds a hidden signal that he believes will lead him to his long lost grandfather (Michael Caine, Miss Congeniality). With the help of his new step father (Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, The Scorpion King), Sean finds a map and starts his adventure which leads him to Kailani (Vanessa Hudgens, High School Musical) and the island of Atlantis! Sean and his friends battle giant bees, killer lizards, a volcano of gold, and electric eels to escape the lost city and make their way home!"

Killer lizards, electric eels and giant bees...eeeek! See, I told you I would rather lie on a beach and get a tan!
Take a look at this fun widget and see if you would survive. Would you?





Pin It

No comments: