Monday, August 12, 2013

Our VisionHub Kiosk Experience




A couple of weeks ago, I told you about a very exciting announcement in the Tulsa area.

VisionHub now has a kiosk located in the CVS location at 9122 S. Yale Ave. Tulsa, OK 74137. VisionHub was created to give patients a new option for prescription eyewear.

As a new self-serve, interactive eyewear kiosk, VisionHub provides consumers with an easy way to purchase prescription glasses for just $99. At the in-store VisionHub kiosk customers can try on and choose a pair of frames, enter their prescription and place an order for a new pair of glasses that will be shipped for free directly to their home. It’s easy and convenient, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a one-year warranty.

I have two family members who wear glasses ALL the time my husband and son, a lot of you probably don't know this, but I also have glasses. I probably should be wearing mine all the time as well instead of choosing to wear them when I drive on long trips or when I feel like it when I read. 

I also told you we were adding glasses to our back to school shopping. We visited the kiosk last week. It was a fun and EASY experience. 

 
Online glasses can be a great value, but you can't try on frames to make sure you are getting the look you want. We found the look our family wants and then some at VisionHub. They had over 75 options available and I don't feel like I spent a fortune. 

For more information be sure to read my prior post here or visit the following links.


Web: http://www.visionhub.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myvisionhub
Twitter: @vision_hub

Pin It
 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: