Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back To School 2013-14


Yay! School started today. I look excited in the above pic don't I? All joking aside,  I we are ready for some routine. I saw a picture like this on Pinterest and had the neighbor boy snap the photo quickly yesterday morning while we were having fun with the camera. I like to do that. He only snapped the camera twice. 

 I'm not going to bore you with ALL the shots I took. Those are on Facebook if you are my friend/family. Here are a few. 




They are both growing so fast. I love these kids. Don't tell, but my house was a little too quite this morning, well at least until the 8 month old baby I watch woke up! Then the fun began. 

I pray that my children have a wonderful 2013-14 school year. I pray that their light shines wherever they go and with whomever they come in contact with. They are both wonderful World Changers.



 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: