Monday, October 28, 2013

The Elf on the Shelf®: A Birthday Tradition #TheElfOnTheShelfBirthday

Look who paid a visit at our nest yesterday in a fantabulous birthday suit, wishing ME a Happy 39th Birthday, she wanted to start my 40th year off with a wonderful surprise!!! Malia Peppermint Pattie!




I am pretty sure all of my readers know that the Crow's love "All things Elf on the Shelf"- that's the name of my Pinterest board. We even have an annual Elf on a Shelf link up at Christmas time, where we ask you to share a collage or individual pictures of what your scout elf/elves have been doing around your home during the Christmas season. Stay tuned, we begin year three November 29 with a post each Friday and end on December 26th.

Miss K always wants to know what Malia Peppermint Pattie and Charley are doing, she always wants them to visit. How fun is it going to be now that Malia will visit on our birthdays? I was so excited when I was contacted by the North Pole and asked to review The Elf on the Shelf®: A Birthday Tradition which released on October 22.



Birthdays are the number two (after Christmas, of course!) most requested time for The Elf on the Shelf® to visit, so Santa has given special permission to the scout elves to visit their families to celebrate their birthdays! The creators of the bestselling holiday tradition are so excited to announce the long awaited sequel to The Elf on the Shelf®: A Christmas Tradition. 

The Elf on the Shelf®: A Birthday tradition tells the little-known story of the North Pole tradition and includes special instructions for families to invite their scout elf for a birthday visit. The book is so beautiful, we read it the night before my birthday and were really surprised by our scout elf my birthday morning. 

$1 from every copy sold of The Elf on the Shelf®: A Birthday Tradition will be donated to the non-profit organization charity: water. “Clean water is fundamental to family wellness,” says Pitts, “and women and children bear the greatest cost of this global crisis. We’re proud to be able to be part of this powerful initiative.” For more information, please visit: www.charitywater.org.

It was sad to say goodbye to Malia as always, but Thanksgiving night is only 37 days away!!!


 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

*Special thanks to EspressOh! for making the Happy Birthday Donuts in Christmas colors and having fun with us. 

2 comments:

Kalamity Kelli said...

Sounds like it was a lovely way to celebrate!

ShaRhonda said...

It was! You know, the older I get, I find that my kids are more excited about my birthday than I am. And honestly, I have a great day because they do!!!