Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#BrushWhitenGo with Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen

This is usually how you see my profile pictures:


Nice head shot, but something is missing. My teeth. Yes, I have them. In fact my parents paid thousands of dollars for a straight smile. But I typically don't like it. I think my teeth are small and since I can't afford to spend thousands for veneers and whitening, I don't show my teeth much in closeups.
For the past few weeks this has been my routine, 2x/day! Brush. Whiten. Go.

I brush with Colgate Optic White toothpaste. (I need more)
I whiten with the Colgate Optic White Whitening Pen
I Go about my business like usual. Easy Peasy!


Warning: the following video you are about to see is going to let you into a very private part of my morning/night routine. Surprisingly, I do not always look like a Barbie- LOL!




Influenster sent me the Colgate Optic White Voxbox complimentary for testing purposes. Inside was :


- A trial sized tube of Optic White toothpaste
- An Optic White toothbrush with a whitening pen
- coupons for $3 off one of the Colgate Optic White toothbrush/pen kits

February 28, 2014

March 18, 2014
I am noticing a difference. Will I try it again? Yes. I will repeat the treatment again in six weeks. The taste is pleasant and the cost will only be about $10 after I use a coupon. 


 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

P.S. Like my video? Go LIKE it here- I am The4Crows!

No comments: