Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chocolate Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe


I like bananas. I don't like buying bananas at 54¢ per pound. I try to competitive ad shop them as much as possible if I can't get to Aldi- the cheapest place I have found to buy bananas. I bought these bananas on Wednesday at 44¢ per pound. 


They were green. Because that is the way I eat them. Firm. Now don't get me wrong. I have tried everything I can to preserve bananas. Separate them. Aluminum foil/Saran Wrap. And I even freeze. But today, I was just sick of it. I decided I needed to bake. BAKE? In the middle of Summer. Oh yes I did. Banana bread? Maybe. But I wanted something a little different.Something with chocolate.  Something that maybe I could make with school coming up, something that the kids could grab as a quick breakfast in place of a Poptart. So I went to Pinterest. There are lots of recipes. So I looked at a few and came up with this one. Modified from a bread recipe. I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out or how many it would make. I was happy with my results. 




Of course I let the kids lick the beaters. My Moma always let me....


Take a look at the inside of this muffin. Yummy. The kids loved them. Let's see if the Honey does when he gets home from work. Let me know if you try them. 


 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: