Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back to School 2014

Where has Summer 2014 gone? Seriously. School starts for my kids in four days. FOUR days.

Unbelievable.

Keeping up the tradition, we took our annual back to school photos this weekend. Because I am sentimental like that. Thankfully my kids cooperated. Out of over 50 shots, I managed to get a handful of good ones. The sun was to high and they squinted, a lot.

As always, I planned ahead. I found a #hashtag printable at Tatertots and Jello. Love their blog. And you all know how #hashtag crazy I am if you follow me on any of my sites. I also wanted to get away from my house and our classic desk this year. We decided to take our fun to their schools. I debated on whether or not to actually show the names of their schools in my pictures for safety reasons. If I lived in a smaller town, it would be a given WHERE they go to school, but the photo quality helped me with my decision. My son's turned out very well. And since he IS in his last year of middle school I decided it would be okay to show his school. I can't believe I am going to have a high schooler next year! I can't believe my baby girl is a second grader this year!

Okay, the moment you have all been waiting for....








Have a great 2014-15 school year everyone! 


 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: