Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MakeUp Eraser, Just Add Water.

Y'all. Confession time. I am 40 years old and I have terrible makeup removal habits. My facial cleanser stays in the shower. I usually shower in the morning unless I have an evening workout. 4 out of 7 days per week in the Winter I don't even wear makeup, because I do not step out into public. My job doesn't require me to, so why waste a pretty face? With Spring here, activities are increasing and the need for that pretty face is a MUST. Also comes time for sunscreen and waterproof mascara and eyeliner. So, I have to add an eye makeup remover. Who has time for that?

My cousin Beverly recently sent me a pink box. In this box was a pink polyester cloth called the MakeUp Eraser. I couldn't wait to try this out.


The MakeUp Eraser directions were simple enough. Add water. Use the side without the tag to remove your makeup and use the side with the tag to exfoliate. Okay. 


Oh my WOW! Check it out. The proof is on the pink eraser. All of my makeup was removed including my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I even used it on my 3D Fiber Lashes one evening. I had ZERO raccoon eyes. My face was so smooth and clean and the next morning it even felt great. I was then worried about how my pretty little pink cloth would clean up. I put a little bit of Dawn dishwashing soap on it and it is good as new. The cloth boasts of going through 1000 machine washes before getting a new one. At $19.97 plus tax and shipping that is cheaper than my regular cleanser...

Makeup Eraser LLC, was established in 2012 by three generations of women in one family. After research and lots of makeup, they found the product that removed their makeup with just water. They even developed an affiliate program that would help give women financial freedom while selling a product that every woman needs. 

The MakeUp Eraser has even been featured on NBC's Bobbie's Buzz. Check it out. 

Chemical Free. Uses only water. Machine washable. Reasonably priced at $19.97 plus shipping and handling,  A 30 day money back guarantee. Potentially saving hundreds of dollars on other cleansers and wipes. The MakeUp Eraser is absolutely priceless. 

What are you waiting for? Get one today! While your at it grab a few for gifts. By the way...the men love these also and will really love the new color black that will be released in June. Did I mention that they clean chrome and grease also? Imagine all the household uses. Let me know what you think. 


 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

*I was not monetarily compensated for this review. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: