Thursday, May 7, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week 2015, Day 4: EOS Lip Balm Printable


Day 4 of National Teacher Appreciation week and the teacher deserves an apple, or like the printable below says the entire tree! It never ceases to amaze me that when I need to print something my ink runs out and so does my paper. I guess that is what happens in a crafty household. 

Have you seen all the EOS Lip Balm crafts on Pinterest? They are awesome. I actually had to come up with this gift to replace another gift that did not come in on time. Anyway. my Miss K was very curious as to how I was going to make that "apple" stick to the paper. Here's the trick. Take it out of the original packaging. Once you cut the circle out of the printable, open the lip balm and then close it back between the piece of paper. I promise, the teacher is not going to mind. Just don't use their yummy lip balm. 



This is how the printable is supposed to look. Ignore my terrible ink job. This blog and blogger are real. We are not perfect. Things happen. Thoughts matter the most.



 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: