Friday, November 27, 2015

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's Blog 2015- The Arrival

Our doorbell rang on Thanksgiving night and what do we find? Charley, Malia & Frost on a Christmas train!!






Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? 

Won't you please grab the button below, link up, and play along once a week until December 26th? You can share seven pictures, a few, or just one of your favorite Elf moments/memories of the week. All you have to do is grab the button and put your blog link in the linkup form that I will provide each week. I look forward to seeing all of the Elf games and fun you are having!

Warning: I do post daily on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. My follow buttons are over on the right side of my blog. If you do want to follow and post, I will use the following hashtags #CrowElf15 #The4CrowsElfLinkup.

The 4-Crow's Blog

How did your Elf arrive this week?

No comments: