Friday, April 1, 2016

Got Smarties? Here's an idea for Teacher Appreciation Week.

Warning: if you are a teacher of one of my children or one that I volunteer for, DO NOT READ THIS POST. Seriously what are you still doing reading?

My favorite week of the school year is coming up in a little over a month. Teacher Appreciation Week- May 2-6 in case you don't  have it on the calendar yet.  This year I get to plan for not a dozen (includes specials teachers), but for about 80!!!

Planning began in January. Shopping began in February. My latest purchase was today at Dollar General. Bags of Smarties for .75! I bought 10 bags. Oh yes, I did.

Now I am not going to give all of my ideas in this post, because I know there are a few of those 80 teachers/staff members that are still reading my blog- they get an F for following instructions today.

I made this printable for my Freshman son's six teachers. I will just take string and attach 3 or 4 rolls of Smarties to it.
 Here is a blank one. You can download at this link.

Need one for a group of teachers...

I can't wait to see all the new ideas this year for TAW week. Remember to thank the Special Teachers and Bus Drivers also!!

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: