Monday, September 13, 2010

MckLinky Monday: A Few of My Favorite Things...

The RHOK

Favorite Actor: 

Hmmm let's see I drool over only one MAN (okay maybe two) other than my husband and that would be-

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY... hey hey hey


My Favorite Actress:

Sandra Bullock

My name at The RHOK came from the role she played in Miss Congeniality, Gracie Hart.
This picture is from Miss Congeniality 2.


Favorite Movie:

Miss Congeniality


Favorite Band:
I don't really have a fave, but I have a lot of likes!

I did get to go see these guys last year and danced and partied like it was 1989!

Def Leppard...

and Poison (Bret Michaels is my other drool man!)

Favorite Musical:
Oklahoma
(yeah, really)

Favorite Novel:
I read a lot, well I used too... but I do not read books more than 1x! The only book that I have read more than once is my favorite and its sequel. I actually did my term paper in high school over these books.

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Gone with the Wind cover.jpg
Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley
Cover of ISBN: 0816155275

Favorite Cuisine:

Mexican or Italian
(do I really have to show a picture of this?)

Favorite Drink:
Route 44 Sonic Diet Coke w/ extra ice!


Favorite Store:
Is it my fave? IDK, is it where all my DH's $ goes, oh yeah...

Favorite Vampire:
Seriously? Okay, so I have read the Twilight Series, and I don't dare miss a movie and everyone knows I'm Team Edward, but the Cougar in me is soooo Team Taylor! But, if I remember correctly I did have a little bit of a crush on this bad boy vampire in my teen years!

Kiefer Sutherland
Favorite Primetime Series:
Army Wives
Just finished season 4, sure hoping for another couple of seasons! Come on Lifetime!

Army Wives: The Complete Third Season

Favorite Time Waster:
Do I have to put this one? My family gives me a hard enough time...

Facebook, Twitter, Blogging
Favorite Chore:
My husband would say LAUNDRY!
Me? Putting the kids to bed.

Favorite Quote:
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 3:15

This didn't become my favorite until last year when I started bootcamp and broken my ankle. Yep, Pressing toward a goal, any goal for that matter is so important, but the ultimate goal is to be with Jesus Christ!

Favorite Smell:

Baby Magic Gentle Baby Lotion, Original Baby Scent
or maybe its the sweet babies it goes on

And Finally..My Favorite Vacation Spot:

Cruisin' in the Bahamas, next time I want to stay here- at the Atlantis on Paradise Island



To see other blog fave's make sure you head over to The RHOK!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Girl! We are soul sisters! I could have easily have chosen all these. =)