Monday, September 6, 2010

MckLinky Monday- I Am A Superhero, Just Ask Me! Not!

The RHOK

Today's MckLinky at The RHOK is hosted by Mrs. Sinclair- she has a fun one this week!

What kind of Superhero would you be? She even gave us a site to go to, so we could design our Superhero!

Just ask and I will tell you- I AM a wanna be Superhero. Not exactly Wonder Woman, or SuperGirl...and certainly not SpiderGirl! I think more along the lines of a Super Mommy/Wife who has it all in order: clean house, organization, laundry put away, the perfect daughter and daughter in law, always feeding my babies and husband a healthy nutritious meal on time and of course at the proper temperature! Realistically my Superhero probably would look something like this.

Meet Sha-Ray, an Angel who hasn't quite earned her halo, who has her sword ready to take on whatever battle necessary to fight for her kids and man no matter what, of course a perfect figure and just like me always in comfortable flipflops with capri length pants!


What do you think? Are you laughing out loud yet? Marvelling in my beauty, huh?
Oh, did I mention the eyes in the back of my head? Great Mommy/Superhero feature to have!
Have a great week and don't forget to head over to The RHOK to link up this week!!

5 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

Well done, Sha Ray!

Robin said...

I tried to make Super MoodyBitch but I just couldn't find the right stuff for her... she's sorta picky. They didn't really have oversized sweatshirts.

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Great! I'd love to be a Super wife/mom too! Oh and love Shay -Ray -close to She -Ra ;)

Just Wedeminute said...

Love this, I always dream of being super mom or wondermom...a girl can dream!

The Southern Family said...

Sorry I am late getting to the later posts! If my powers were working, I'd have gotten over sooner. I love Sha-Ray! I totally loved the flip flops, too. But, liked the boots better with my outfit. Ha!