Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Son the Smart One

The first nine weeks is over of 4th grade, and the required Parent/Teacher Conference has been attended. I will be honest, I was a little scared. A new school, two teachers, changing rooms, and actually being graded in four subjects this year is a little very overwhelming for both a nine year old and his mother!
I am very proud to announce however, that Braden ended up with two A's and two B's!
A's in science and social studies, B's in math and reading.
Grades like this makes him eligible for the first time for the Honor Roll! Yay!!
This past Friday, was the assembly. Braden not only was recognized for his success in grades, but also received a certificate for perfect attendance and stood up for making is Accelerated Reader goal for the first nine weeks! Way to go baby boy!We are so proud of you! (I know, I know, I am not supposed to call you the BB name, but it is my blog and one of these days you will be wishing I was more affectionate toward you again)

Braden after receiving his Honor Roll Certificate



Braden & Stephen hold their certificates proudly


3 comments:

jennykate77 said...

What great kiddos!! The Honor Roll is definitely something to be proud of!

Delana said...

Keep up the great work! :)

Dawn said...

That is so awesome he made the honor roll!

Courtney is doing really well this year. At last check she had all As and 1 B (very high B). That's never happened before for her. =)