Friday, December 31, 2010

The 2010 Christmas Card

I'm a little behind in showing it off, but here is our annual Christmas card that went out to family and friends this year. Yes, I handwrite all of the addresses...one of these days I will figure out how to do labels!
I picked these pictures because they represented my kids at their best. Braden at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium playing catch on the field, Kaybrie posing for her first professional photo shoot and then both of them together at the Pumpkin Patch being ornery and not knowing I was snapping the camera!

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and have a wonderful and prosperous 2011!
May God Bless each and everyone of you and your families. Thank you for your contiued reading of
 The 4-Crow's and The RHOK and we look forward to what the next year brings!




2 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I love your beautiful Christmas card!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

I loved your card, ShaRhonda!