Monday, December 20, 2010

MckLinky Monday: My Favorite Ornaments

Today at The RHOK we are sharing our favorite ornaments. Won't you hop on over and share yours?

First of all if you are a Christmas ornament that adorns my tree, you are very special to me! Each ornament has either been given to me, bought by me, made for me, represents my kids, or my Savior. Picking a single favorite is impossible. So here are a few of many...
 Raggedy Ann & Andy- made by Judy Smith many years ago and given to Kaybrie for her 1st birthday!

 The 'Boys- Our Pro Football Team
 Of course there are a few HOG ornaments!

 Each year I buy everyone a new ornament to add to the tree as we trim it, this year we added ballet to our family likes!

 This ornament is self explanatory- The year we became The Crow's- 2005
And the greatest  and my favorite ornaments of all tell the story of how our Savior Jesus Christ was born in a lowly manger to become King of this world to die on a cross for our sins, so that we might have eternal life.
Happy Birthday Jesus!



1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

I love them all but especially Raggedy Ann and Andy, they are oh so cute!