Monday, February 7, 2011

MckLinky Monday: Pet Peeves

So I'm on a search for my Top 5 Pet Peeves!
Hmmm....

"Pet peeves often involve specific behaviors of someone close, such as a spouse or significant other. These behaviors may involve disrespect, manners, personal hygiene, relationships, and family issues. A key aspect of a pet peeve is that it may well seem acceptable to others." - thank you Wikipedia!
If your drinking glass is empty, DO NOT rattle the ice at another person indicating to them to get you something to drink.


If you have idle time at work, find something to do. DO NOT work crossword puzzles while your co-workers are working around you.


Swimming serviceware- Yuck! After you serve your food, make sure the serviceware/spoon is safely resting on the side of the bowl or place it in a spoon rest.

Stovetop Spoon Dish and Stand (Does not include ladle)

Twitter. If you want me to retweet something or if I just do, leave me enough characters to retweet it so that all characters are included.

RT @Millionbookread: The winner of the 16GB #ipad is...@Jeff_Williams ! You have 24hr to send a DM to @Millionbookread with your contact inf

Our garbage service refuses to dump our cans if its not in a bag. Why? Why? Why? Especially, when they are the one knocking it out of my bag into my can! Arrgghhh....


Now its time for you to tell The RHOK your Top 5! Can you top mine?



The RHOK

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First off, ew, who does that....shake their cup with ice to get someone's attention to fill it. Wow....if I ever see that happen, I think I might snap. LOL...in a funny way, of course.

I love your list...I totally agree with ever single of those peeves.

Impulsive Addict said...

You make excellent points! I especially like the "doing crosswords at work" one. Who does that?? Someone has too much time on their hands!!

Thanks for linking up today ShaRhonda! =)

Dawn said...

You're crossword one made me think of another peeve...

I get so irritated at stores when there is a huge line waiting to check out and you can obviously see employees walking around, etc. YET they do NOT open up another lane to move the lines a little faster. Argh!!!

Great list of peeves!!