Monday, February 14, 2011

MckLinky Monday: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day!
What does it mean to my family. Hmmm...Well this year its a little laid back! Braden went back to school after having a 13 day SNOW BREAK. His Valentine's Party has been postponed until February 25th. What is the school thinking with that one? At least I get to go buy everything 1/2 off or more for his party. Kaybrie missed her Valentine's Party at school on Friday, she was home with the Chicken Pox. I guess the "spots" started on Wednesday but were not confirmed by a doctor until Thursday night. Since she had been vaccinated, the pox were very mild and very unlike the old time ones that covered, itched, scabbed and caused fever. I did manage to grab Braden an iTunes card and Kaybrie a Valentine Barbie along with everyone a card finally when I ran into the grocery store after finding out Kaybrie had to stay away from everyone though. I mean really, after two snowstorms, 20" of snow and a sickness, holidays are really
not the first thing on your mind.
So, today is finally Valentine's Day, like I said Braden went to school, Kaybrie was allowed to go back to school, and I was also allowed to go back to work- yes, allowed! Working with infants, means that the childcare worker can't be a carrier either. Oh, and Jason had the day off- he worked Saturday!
So how did my Sweetheart and I celebrate our love for each other?

We exchanged cards!!!
(He went to Wal-Mart at 7:45 this morning)

He made me cry. Did he make you?

And of course he reads his first- we kiss, then I read mine- we kiss!

Now you know all the mushy stuff thanks to those nosy Housewives at The RHOK!! Don't you just love us?
Won't you tell us how you spend your Valentine's Day?
 The RHOK

1 comment:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Ahww -Cute cards! Yeah things seemed to be a little off with all the snow and all -I'm glad we got a call to confirm they were still having their V-day party today :)