Thursday, February 3, 2011

The RHOK takes Full Moon

The Real Housewives of Oklahoma aka The RHOK took over the back tables of the Full Moon Cafe in Tulsa on January 28, 2011. The occasion? GNO and dueling pianos of course!
We met at 7, chatted, giggled and ate and then at 9 the playing, singing and silliness began! Lots of Johnny Cash, a baaaad version of Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar", a little Hokey Pokey, and a battle of college fight songs- yes I even got to call my Hogs-no one heard!
Today we housewives along with the readers who were there are sharing our pictures and experiences from the Full Moon RHOK Out on our personal blogs as well as The RHOK! Most of my pictures have already been posted on facebook. If you do not already "like" The RHOK Facebook site, please do. That is where we post all of daily posts and important information. It is also how we get the list to invite you personally to our RHOK Outs! Believe me we I have a lot of fun laughing at everyone and their crazy antics!
(I better be careful what I say because I know there are a few open mouth and non-tramp stamp shots out there somewhere)
The Housewives- missing Mrs. Sinclair and Mrs. Priss (in body- but if you look closely you can see Flat Baloney being held by Mrs. Albright)
The Dueling Pianos- these guys were great!

3 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

As always had a RHOK'n time with you ladies! :)

jennykate77 said...

Oh, Mrs. Hart. I have some a few blackmail quality shots. So, watch your P's and Q's. :)

Thanks for linking up!!

Dawn said...

It was such a fun night, sweet friend!

Thanks for not judging me and my crazy antics. =)