Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In My Neck of The Woods- It's #OklaHot!

Evidently not #OklaHot enough to fry an egg on pavement at 108* though!

#OklaHot enough to buckle the pavement on the Cimmaron Turnpike on our own Oklahoma toll road's though.. Hmmm, our taxpayer's dollars at work there, huh? That's pretty #OklaHot if you ask me!
photo courtesy of KRMG, Tulsa
Personally, I'll just sit back enjoy my $.34 lime ice- yes, the Sonic at 51st and 145th in Broken Arrow knew exactly what I was talking about when I ordered and continue to work on my tan after work and enjoy documenting the many milestones that my children make this summer such as this one!

Kaybrie jumping off the diving board for the very 1st time this past weekend!


What's going on in your neck of the woods? Inquiring housewives like me want to know. 
Link up at The RHOK!


6 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for her! Big girl!!!! I can't believe it's not hot enough to fry an egg! It sure seems hot enough to me!!!

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Whew! It sure has been HOT! Lol -I remember trying to fry an egg on the sidewalk when I was younger I don't think it worked then either. And good job for Kaybrie!

Dawn said...

That buckle in the highway caused a motorcycle accident. Can you imagine?!? It probably launched him.
So sad. I hate this heat. PERIOD.

Yay, Kaybrie!! That's awesome.

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Working on dives over here too!
Quit working on your tan. Two words: skin cancer. Besides, you are tan enough!
~ Priss

Dishin And Dishes said...

I am SO tired of the heat ..and it's just mid-July..we could have another 2 months of this? NOOOOO!

Congrats on your daughter jumping off the board! Woohoo!

Jessica said...

wow! that is hot!